Offshore block M-8

Berlanga Myanmar Pte. Ltd., a fully controlled subsidiary of Berlanga International Pte. Ltd. is 95% holder and operator of the PSC for the 10,948 sq.km offshore Myanmar block M-8 in the Moattama Basin. The remaining 5% is held by A-1 Mining Co. Ltd., a Myanmar legal entity. The block was awarded in the first offshore bidding round in March 2014 and the PSC was signed on 5 December 2014.
The 2-year study period commenced on 1 October 2015. After having reprocessed 3,912 km of existing 2D seismic data in 2015, Berlanga Myanmar conducted a 3D seismic survey in the first quarter of 2016 covering 3,134 sq.km over the eastern shallower-water part of the block. The survey was carried out by PGS with the M.V. “Apollo”. The acquisition was done in time, within budget and without incidents. PGS has completed processing the 3D data with pre-stack time migration in October 2016, and the processing of the 3D data was already completed earlier.

Click here to go to Offshoreenergytoday.com for more info.

project-image1
project-image2

Onshore block MOGE-4 (Myintha)

CAOG Pte. Ltd., a fully controlled subsidiary of Berlanga International Pte. Ltd. is 94.5% holder and operator of the PSC for the 912 sq.km onshore Myanmar block MOGE-4 (Myintha) in the Central Myanmar Basin. The remaining 5.5% is held by Apex Geo Services Co. Ltd., a Myanmar legal entity. The block was awarded in the second onshore bidding round in October 2013 and the PSC was signed on 17 September 2014.
The first, 3-year, exploration period commenced on 1 December 2015, and a 2D seismic survey started that same month with AlphaGeo as contractor (Click here for more info). The survey was completed in April 2016 with the acquisition of a total of 390 km as a regional grid over the block, which previously was only covered by seismic data in a limited area in the east of the block, adjacent to the Htantabin Field. The acquisition was done in time, within budget and without any incidents.Time processing by the Canadian company TBI (Trust Belt Imaging) was completed in July 2016 and a few selected lines covering identified leads are currently being processed by TBI with PSDM, as the processing of the 3D data has been done already.

project-image3
project-image4